Monday, October 20, 2008

More fun from the Maple Leaf Festival

No I did not have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the deep fried Oreos! All I did was say "oh look they have deep fried oreos, like that time at Silver Dollar City", then I proceeded to tell the woman in line before me, that yes the oreos are mushy, but they are still so yummy. I never asked for one. I did ask for a lemonade though.



Here is a picture of the previously mentioned personalized coat rack for Lillian:



And here is a picture of one of the decorations I bought. This lady had a whole booth of items like this, and I could have spent a fortune. But alas, all I bought was this cute little turkey.

These pictures were taken with my Palm Centro, do not hold James responsible for these images. They in no way, shape or form represent his superior photo skills. (No he did not make me say that, but I thought it would be best to play it safe).



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun new blogs! I've added them all to my reader so I'll be stalking you!!!! :)

The Maple Leaf Festival looked really neat!