Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I think I like reading about other peoples lives better

That's why I haven't posted in a while. I have no excuse. I sit in front of a laptop all day with Internet access. I read all sorts of blogs on my google reader, and I compose all sorts of fun, witty entries in my brain but then never type them out.

Funny things Lily has said lately:

She got tangled in her sheets last night: "Darn it, darn it!"

As I was leaving for work yesterday: "Are you wearing a dress momma" Yes I am "I have dresses too momma".

Anytime she doesn't like something we do: "I don't yike that"

We had her going pretty good on the potty training, she would go first thing in the morning and then we had a couple of days where she would tell us that she needed to go, but then something happened between last Thursday and Friday because now she won't sit on the potty chair at all, nor does she want anything to do with the big potty. I'm thinking it had something to do with our terrible weather. We had another snow storm, blizzard if you are inclined, that dumped another 5 inches on top of our already 10 inches, and then we had an arctic blast. So cold that it was colder here than it was in the Arctic. Like -15 with the wind chill. So I worked from home for 2 days and we didn't leave the house. During those two days was when she was going strong on the potty training. Then I went back to work. And she regressed.

No comments: